Thursday 13 March 2014

The New Girl on the Block

So, here I am, perhaps standing before you a little awkwardly, but full of love and with a huge amount of butterfly inducing excitement and anticipation bubbling hysterically inside.

This is a fresh beginning for me.

At last I feel as if I am at peace with myself and the battle is over.  I feel as if I have finally found the path on which I am meant to tread.  I can be myself, speak my own thoughts, create as I desire and unleash the person who has been hidden for so long.

I am going back to my roots. In short I feel like I am returning home.

My passion for arts and crafts has been re-ignited and wow, the inferno that is building is hot hot hot.

I have allowed life to get in the way and put others first for far too long and changes have now been made.  I don't mean that in a selfish way, I'm always willing to help and support anyone, but when it envelopes you until you no longer know who your true self is, well, it's time to step back and take stock on what your life is becoming.

Now is my time to shine and be who I want to be, as it is yours.

Now my writings can be by me, from my heart, as me.

Joyicity is my vehicle to show my true self, hippety-hoppety being and all.

Welcome to my world.  I can't wait to get to know you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here beautiful heart, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.